Types of Karma
- Collective karma is the yield of karma after experiencing and overcoming stages of karma.
- Karma of the time is the time sharing the similar karma like pandemic etc. in all over the world.
- Karma of a place is the karma of a region, state and country.
- Karma of a family is a karma what you call DNA.
- Karma of an individual is a self cause and effect karma.
Nobody can analyze karma.
Just live the life and do the duty to move on.
Keep moving ahead with love in the heart and with prayer in the heart.
Just drop everything and have this firm faith and belief that all the Karmas have been cleansed.
There is no balance that remains to be cleared anymore.
Ultimately, all Karma is Karma, that’s it. That is why it is said that the ways of Karma are mysterious and unfathomable.
You cannot understand the depth of karma, it is so vast.
Know that you have the power to do it and just do it.
Open your mind to the vastness of this universe.
But just one thing to make sure is that every individual is responsible for one’s cause and effect.
Please check out the study summary on karma in this video.